|信息来源： 能源评估部 发布日期：2016-07-26|
2016 International symposium on Ecological Protection of Water Resources and Hydropower Development
In order to systematically summarize the development of practice on the ecological protection of water resources and hydropower projects, and impact researches on hydrological alterations, ecological flow, fish species and water temperature around the world, and river protection and restoration measures. Appraisal Center for Environment & Engineering Ministry of Environmental Protection (ACEE) is planning to hold 2016 International symposium on Ecological Protection of Water Resources and Hydropower Development in November 2016 in Yichang, Hubei province, which provide a platform for researchers promote the research and practice of ecological protection of water resources and hydropower projects.
The symposium is hosted by Appraisal Center for Environment & Engineering Ministry of Environmental Protection (ACEE), and supported by China Three Gorges Corporation (CTG), Beijing Normal University (BNU) and China Renewable Energy Engineering Institute (CREEI), and organized by Institute of Hydropower and Environment Research (IHER). The special issues are as follows.
1. Date & Venue
Date: late November, 2016(2 days)
Venue: Yichang, Hubei, China
The symposium focus on "Integrating the Belt and Road, Promoting green development", there are 5 themes based on the impacts and protection measures of water resources and hydropower projects.
Theme 1: Impact on hydrological regimes
Theme 2: Ecological flow qualitative methods
Theme 3: Impact on fish species and protections
Theme 4: Cumulative impact on water temperature
Theme 5: River protection and restoration
(1) Proceedings of symposium will be published, and excellent articles will be recommended to related journals.
(2) Articles should be about 5000 words.
(3) Paper submission: September 31, 2016.
Contact: Chen Ang
5. Related matters
(1) The symposium charges no registration fees, accommodation and transportation fees is to be paid by the participants.
(2) Abstract submission: August 31, 2016 (Attachment 1).
(3) Accepted articles will be informed.
1. 2016 International symposium on Ecological Protection of Water Resources and Hydropower Development Registration Form
2. Paper template